Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Tagged

So my dear friend Heather tagged me. This is the first time I’ve been “tagged” for anything so here I go…

5 Thing I was doing 10 Years Ago

1. Attending BYU… yes not one of my finer moments in life!
2. Visiting and spending time with my grandma and uncle in Salt Lake almost every weekend.
3. Quitting swimming for BYU. Decided swimming had dominated my life for too many years.
4. Hating Provo and wishing I was back in California or anywhere else for that matter.
5. Doing a 360 on I-15 realizing that a Rabbit Convertible doesn’t hold up well in the snow!

5 Things on my To Do List

1. Text and call girls about Young Women church activity tonight.
2. Put together agendas and figure out snack for Presidency meeting Thursday night.
3. Complete 5 reviews for work.
4. Hire a cleaning lady to help me out a couple times a month. (I hate cleaning!)
5. Call my dad!

5 Snacks I Enjoy (I'm more of a food/dessert person than a snack person)

1. Anything sweet!
2. April’s Dill Dip with veggies (especially the peppers from Costco)
3. Popcorn with peanut M&Ms
4. Diet Coke with Lemon… does that count?
5. Chips and Guacamole or yummy Salsa

5 Things I would do if I was a Billionaire

1. Make sure my family members are all taken care of and then my mom has no excuse to not live near me.
2. Travel, travel, travel!
3. Set up a foundation for Infertility to help fund those that need help but don’t have the resources to do so (Dustin’s idea).
4. Take Quique to Doggy Daycare, swimming and on hikes... whenever she wants!
5. Build my absolute dream kitchen with all the works.

3 Habits

1. Procrastinator – why not put off ‘til tomorrow even if you have time today?
2. Lazy – I love to sit on my butt and watch movies… just ask Dustin.
3. Nail biter – Yuck, I know! That’s why I have acrylic nails, it helps kick that habit.

5 Places I Have Lived

1. Walnut Creek, CA
2. Provo, UT
3. Salt Lake City, UT
4. Madrid, Spain (1 month for a Study Abroad)
5. Holladay, UT

5 Job’s I’ve Had

1. I also began my career at the snack bar, like Heather and Kristin. I think all I did was eat!
2. Coached Synchronized Swimming.
3. Coached the 6 and unders (Speed Swimming) at Walnut Creek Swim Club.
4. Worked with Jennifer @ Sunflower a flower design wholesale store.
5. I’ve worked for Marriott for the last nine years… wow! Started with making reservations for Ritz-Carlton hotels, then managed Member Services for The Ritz-Carlton Club and now I’m managing a team with Marriott Vacation Club.

I wish my life was more exciting to read about, but not so much! So, I'm going to tag: DT, April, Liz, Amy, Sarah and Autumn (if she ever does any of the blogging).

3 comments:

Created by Sarah Robbins said...

JT your life sounds a like a lot of fun

The Halls said...

whatever missy! I do some of the blogging Bryan always beats me to it!

Jennifer Stofiel said...

This Little Piggie loved working at the snack bar!