Thursday, December 13, 2007

Happy Birthday DT!!!

Happy Birthday to the love of my life (as I like to call him)! Today is Dustin’s 31st Birthday, and since he is on his way home from a business trip in St. Lucia and I don’t get to see him until late tonight (actually not until tomorrow), I wanted him to know how much I love him and that I hope that he has a very Happy Birthday… even if it is spent on a plane and in airports. (He is currently enduring a 5 hour layover in San Juan... ouch!)

There are so many things that I love and cherish about Dustin. I look at this past year and all of the things that we have been able to enjoy together, some of things that we have been able to overcome together and some of the things that we are still enduring… together. But through it all, he has been a strength to me. He has given me hope and helped me to look at the positive when it has been hard for me to do so. He also continues to challenge me in ways I don’t always feel like being challenged and I have been known to push back, but I know that he always wants what is best for me.

I love you DT! I know that you were the one that I was supposed to end up with and I am so grateful that I finally “saw the light”. I feel so blessed to be able to share my life with you and I cannot wait until the day we can add to our family of 3 (we can’t exclude Quique). I love you always and forever!

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

Happy Birthday Dustin!! Jamie, that was such a great post - you guys are a great couple. I hope he has a wonderful birthday!