Monday, November 12, 2007

Quique Highlights

Yes I talk about my dog way too much, but I just had to share a few things from Sunday:
  • Yesterday morning, Dustin left on a business trip to Barbados. Since it was about 6am and he was letting me slowly get up to take him, he wanted to make sure to get some “quality time” in with Q before he left. She was kissing him and loving him, it was so cute. When we were dropping off Dustin at the airport, Dustin went into the backseat to give Quique one last love before he was off. When he went to give her a love, she turned her head away from him. She showed him! (I guess there have been a few too many trips to the airport).
  • Yesterday afternoon, Quique was getting restless and I knew it was time for a walk. The only problem, oh ya, it’s raining. Do you think that stopped us from taking a walk? Think again. I grabbed the umbrella and even though it was pouring, we went for a walk. A few passerbyers (in cars of course) slowed down as they passed us to see just how insane we were, but she’s a lab. What else can I say?

No comments: