Wednesday, October 3, 2007

When in Rome...

I was browsing the internet and I found this quiz. I know... usually the quiz thing is lame, but anyway, I found this quiz that has 6 questions and then it tells you what city you belong in. I just thought that it was so cool that it said I belonged in Rome.

You Belong in Rome
You're a big city soul with a small town heart which is why you are attracted to the romance of Rome. Strolling down picture perfect streets, cappuccino in hand and gorgeous Italian people - could life get any better?

Rome is one of my absolute favorite cities. Dustin and I have so many wonderful memories. We had great food (gelato every day), saw some of the most amazing sites, took in a lot of history and just enjoyed the romance that Italy has to offer. We spent 11 days in Italy (3 days in Rome) and we have already started planning what we would do the next time we go because it's not a matter of if we go, but when we go. Some of our best memories together (the funny and the not so funny) are in Rome.
Enough of my nastalgia... if you'd like to take a 6 question quiz as to what city you belong in... here it is.

5 comments:

AP said...

No way! I belong in Rome, too!

AP said...

I have to add that I'm not sure how accurate my results are--I totally guessed on the first question. Really, when I think of a classy woman, I imagine someone in straight jeans, killer boots, and a great sweater. I picked versace because it's the only answer I recognized. I think that means I'm officially out of style.

JT said...

That's too funny! I knew Versace and Chanel and didn't know about the other two! But I already knew that I was totally out of style and the fashion loop for that matter.

Lizzy said...

Fun!! I was London. I think that fits well.

AP said...

London totally fits you, Liz!