Monday, October 8, 2007

Happy Birthday Bryson!

So I'm a few days late. Dustin and I were in Louisville this weekend (I'll post about that tomorrow) so although Bryson's Birthday was on Friday, we actually celebrated it a week ago Sunday when the whole family was in town. Bryson Boo as I call him is one of the smiliest kids around. In fact, I babysat him tonight and he would just start laughing at various times for no reason at all. At least no reason that I was aware of. Anyway, we had a nice dinner on Sunday and then in place of birthday cake Brooke made a brownie and put whipped cream on top. I don't know what it is with the Tate side of the family but none of them like cake. To me, I can't imagine a world without cake. Wedding Cake, Birthday Cake, I am always willing to bust out a cake for any celebration. So I have made it perfectly clear to Dustin that our kids will be raised with Birthday Cake. If they decide they don't like it, then they too an live in the sad world without cake.


Anyway, I love my Bryson Boo so very much. He has beautiful big eyes and he will always flash you a smile. I couldn't imagine a happier kid. I still remember a year ago Friday when Brooke was induced. It was the same day as the Utah vs. TCU Football game. As soon as Bryson was born, the family was off to the game, so I stayed with Brooke, Tyler and Tate to see if there was anything that I could do to help out. Any excuse to be able to be around this sweet precious being that had just entered this world. Truly an angel on earth. I am so blessed to have such wonderful nephews. They are a light in my life. I love them so much and I am so excited for the nieces and nephews that are still yet to come. Happy Birthday Bryson Boo!

1 comment:

AP said...

You are such a great aunt! Believe it or not, I don't like cake either. I know, I'm weird.