Monday, February 11, 2008

Beans and Brews

So as you can tell from my lack of posting, that there have been some other things preoccupying my time. However I did want to give a little plug (for the 5 of you that read this blog).

My friend Natalie just opened a Beans and Brews in downtown Salt Lake. So for those of you living in Utah, the address is 268 S. State Street. It just opened today and it is a great location downtown. If you're ever in the mood for a coffee, mocha, hot chocolate, whatever, you've got to check it out!

Congratulations Natalie! Here's to a friend that had a dream and now she is living her dream. I have so much adoration for people that are able to do it. She has wanted to do this for a long time and she finally took the plunge. I know that she has great things in store for her!

No comments: